Ferienpark Grafschaft Bentheim
49843 Uelsen (Getelo)
Reception telephone number: +49 5942 15 88. For questions about the park and about arrival outside the reception opening hours.
Opening hours reception
In summer/high season
Monday till Friday: between 9.30 and 12.00
Monday- and Friday afternoon: between 15.00 and 18.00
Saturday: between 10.00 and 12.00
In winter/low season
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: between 9.30 and 12.00
Wednesday, Saterday and Sunday: closed
The opening hours may be subject to changes
From Zwolle you drive through Ommen to Hardenberg. Here you cross the border and drive towards Nordhorn. Via Itterbeck you come to arrive to Uelsen. At the first traffic light turn right towards the Feriengebiet and follow the signs to Grafschaft Bentheim.
From Arnhem you drive via Apeldoorn, Deventer, Almelo and Tubbergen to the border. You drive across the border and follow the road through Getelo towards Uelsen. Just before Uelsen turn right towards the Feriengebiet and follow the signs to Grafschaft Bentheim.
From Coevorden drive towards Uelsen. After Wilsum turn right at the first traffic light into Uelsen, after the gas station turn left towards Feriengebiet. At the next traffic light, cross the junction in the direction of Getelo and Tubbergen. Follow the signs to the Feriengebiet and keep on following the signs to the Grafschaft Bentheim.
– You are welcome at the park from 16:00 o’clock. When you arrive, you can register at the park reception. You will then be given the key to your accommodation and a key to the gate. You can park one car at your bungalow.
– If you think you will arrive later than 17:00, please contact the park and let them know about it in advance at the telephone number +49 (0)5942 1903 or Bungalow.Net at the telephone number +31 (0)38 333 01 01.
– Upon departure you must leave you holiday home by 10.00 and leave the keys at the reception of the holiday park by this time.
– For emergencies you will be offered an emergency telephone number that will be listed to the right side of the entrance of the reception office.
– If you reserve a crib when making your booking, then you should know that no mattress and bed linen are provided. We ask you to please bring your own.
– We can not assume responsibility for lost or mislaid property, damage to property or personal injury incurred during your stay at Ferienpark Grafschaft Bentheim.
– There is parking for one car at each holiday home, a second car or trailer may be parked in the general parking at the reception.
– Please note that dogs must always be kept on a leash inside the park.